Reasons for the tuition and what it means for your child’s education at Bethlehem:
- To offer a Christ-centered learning environment
- To attract and retain qualified teachers and provide for staff development
- To make gymnasium and athletic fields available for physical education and sports
- To provide a quality library and up-to-date computer lab
- To maintain and enhance a quality program
- To provide a bright, clean facility with a variety of teaching resources
Payment Options & Financial Aid
Monthly payment: Automatic payments from bank account (ACH) for ten months, August–May. These payments will be deducted on the 1st of the month or the first business day thereafter.
In addition, financial aid is available through the Tuition Grant Committee. Grants are given on the basis of family need, circumstances and available funds. Applications are available in the school office.
Ready to get started?
K – 8th grade
Annual Registration fee
*This fee pays administrative expenses, curriculum, and consumables in the classroom.
2100 N. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80214
School Phone: 303.233.0401
If you would like more information on tuition, download the following pdf.