By studying God’s Word daily, personally and with others, as part of a growing relationship with him
- Use Growing in Prayer as a Family for activity ideas to strengthen your family’s prayer life. Home/Faith/Family Link
- Download the Dwell app from your favorite app store. Dwell is a way to listen to the Bible wherever you.
- Download the YouVersion app from your favorite app store for Bible reading plans and daily inspirational verses from scripture.
- Watch a video explanation of each Book of the Bible on Bible Project.
- Watch Bethlehem’s Starting Point Videos based on Luther’s Small Catechism. There is an accompanying study guide. Starting Point Videos.
- Listen to teachings on Truth For Life by Alistair Begg. Truth for Life.
- Explore thematic topics in the Bible using The Bible Project videos.
- Work through The Disciples Maker’s Handbook by Bobby Harrington and Josh Patrick. Available on Amazon or Zondervan.
- Read The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Available on Amazon or ChristianBook.
- Explore C.S. Lewis Institute website with hundreds of resources on becoming a disciple and making disciples for you and your family. C.S. Lewis Institute
- Read the Chronological Bible which puts all the scriptures in order of how events occurred. Available on Amazon or Thomas Nelson Publishing.
- Read 7 Steps of Freedom in Christ