By giving the best of your time, abilities, and financial resources to improve the world, further God’s Kingdom, and connect people to Jesus.
“The Lord loves a generous giver.” 2 CORINTHIANS 9:7
- Read I Like Giving by Brad Formsma. Available on Amazon and I Like Giving
- Read Everyday Generosity: Becoming a Generous Family in a Selfie World by Brad Forsma. Available on Amazon and Everyday Generosity
- Watch the video Generosity by The Bible Project. Available on Youtube,
- Read the article What Really Helps the Homeless by Jason Wickland. Article
- Listen to Showing Kindness and Generosity to Others by Focus on the Family. Listen Here
- Read Giving: Unlocking the Heart of Good Stewardship by Orberg, Pederson, & Poling. Available on Amazon and ChristianBook
- Read Contagious Generosity by Willard & Sheppard. Available on Amazon and ChristianBook
- Check out the Habitat for Humanity website here. This ministry assists families with new housing.
- Check out the Hands of the Carpenter website here. This ministry in the Lakewood/Golden area helps single women with affordable car care.