SEPTEMBER 18TH, 9AM - 12PM
Can you answer “Yes” to the following important questions?
- If your loved ones (child, spouse, etc.) are in a serious accident, will the doctors share information with you?
- Do you have a current will/trust that states your wishes and who will carry them out?
- Have you left a “faith legacy” to family and friends that you love?
- Do you have a current will/trust that names a guardian for minor children?
- Have you left a gift to your family and the ministries that you love after your time on this earth is done?
- Have you ensured that at your death your family will not be burdened with questions that you should have already answered?
- Have your parents completed their end-of-life planning?
If you answered “No” to any of the preceding questions, please plan on attending.
Workshop Subjects Include:
- Funeral Planning
- Wills/Trusts/Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Gift Planning
- Other End-of-Life Planning Topics
Rev. David Langewisch - Senior Pastor – Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Emily Bowman - Attorney at Law - Kirch Rounds Bowman & Deffenbaugh PC
Tom Fogerty - Family Services Manager - Dignity Memorial
Jason Jones - Gift Planning Counselor - The LCMS Foundation
You can register for this free event at the Communication Station, on www.bethlehemdenver.com, or by calling the church office at: (303) 238-7676
Coffee and Donuts will be provided.
Sponsored by the Bethlehem Transfer the Blessings Team
GIVE YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES THE GIFT OF PEACE OF MIND!